Monday, January 17, 2011

My last post appears to be missing--Sorry! Here's a look at our Lego Team!

I'm sure I uploaded an entry between January 4 and now, but perhaps I only previewed it and didn't put it in place. As I said, I'm still learning how to do this.

Saturday, January 16, our middle school Lego Robotics team took on many top private schools in the Manhattan qualifier event, top finishers to compete at the Javits Center later this spring.

The Little Warriors of East Harlem, the younger brother/sister ofTeam 1880 (which is currently designing this year's amazing robot--Jackie 6, I guess), did an amazing job. The research team gave a presentation about the Bionic Eye, though Sharai, Jahkia, and Egypt were disappointed they didn't get to do their Bionic Eye rap. The Lego Robot with drivers Karl Mena and Edwin Dominguez did great at the tables in three rounds of competitions!


WAR-RI-ORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment